Return and Replacement Policy
"Gifts For You Online is pleased to offer a Return Policy that respects your needs. We have remarkably low return rates, but we know that sometimes you need to return a product."
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU:
How do I review an Order or Return? Just click order/return history. Have your order number, billing last name, and either the email address or zipcode associated with the billing address.
How Do I know if a Product is Returnable? In most cases, your merchandise is returnable. We make every effort to ensure that products that can be safely returned will be returnable and we offer free replacement of any item that arrives damaged. However, we charge a 20% restocking fee for non-defective item returns. Note that not all products are returnable. Merchandise that is non-returnable unless returned unopened includes: toiletries, pillows, bath products, skin cream, lotions, aromatic oils, & fragrance products. Other items may also be non-returnable.
How Do I Make a Return?
- eMail GFYO customer service (include your Order Number) with your request for return approval. Do so within the return period (thirty days after you receive your product). If you return a product without first contacting us, you will not receive a refund.
- GFYO will eMail a RMA (return merchandise authorization) number with further instructions. Print the RMA on the shipping label on the outside of your shipment. Make sure that the RMA is printed in a clear and legible fashion for easier tracking.
- NOTE. All merchandise must be unused and shipped back in its original packaging.
- A copy of your invoice must accompany all returns.
- Even if a return is approved, we reserve the right to refuse a refund based on the condition of the received merchandise.
- All returns go to the following address: Gracelock Logisitics, LLC, 26763 San Bernardino Avenue, Suite B, Redlands, California 92374.
What is the Return Period? Within thirty (30) days after you receive your product.
May I Return a Product Without an RMA? No. The RMA facilitates tracking of your returned product and expedites your refund.
How Long Does the RMA Last? The RMA is effective for seven (7) days after you receive it. After that time, you will need to obtain another RMA as long as you are still within the return period. Outside of the return period, the products cannot be returned.
In What Form Will I Receive My Refund? This is at our discretion. Generally, a merchandise credit or an exchange credit will be applied to your account. The exchange credit will be valid up to 6 months after the date of issue. If receiving a refund, please allow 2-4 weeks for the credit to process to your account.
Are Shipping and Handling Charges Refundable? No
How Do I Contact You? You should eMail customer service with your questions.